Peter Gilliland Art respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. Peter Gilliland Art complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, Peter Gilliland Art would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
Personal information collected by Peter Gilliland Art is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that Peter Gilliland Art offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that Peter Gilliland Art can offer.
You should also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Information collected by Peter Gilliland Art includes the following – if provided:
• your name and postcode;
• email addresses;
• information about what services you have ordered from Peter Gilliland Art;
• information about what services you have enquired;
• your interest in receiving Peter Gilliland Art email newsletters;
• correspondence between you and Peter Gilliland Art;
• details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be collected by employees;
• source of this information;
• your accesses to this website.
Peter Gilliland Art does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by Peter Gilliland Art please contact us.
• Information collected is kept within
appropriate systems to allow Peter Gilliland Art to administer and manage services provided;
• personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
• aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis for our customers;
• Peter Gilliland Art will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issue;
• website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on Peter Gilliland Art servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
• Peter Gilliland Art email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
• Peter Gilliland Art may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Peter Gilliland Art;
• where Peter Gilliland Art shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
• your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a subscriber to Peter Gilliland Art you will receive occasional email communications from Peter Gilliland Art that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential emails.
None of our cookies store any personal information
about you. Please be aware that restricting cookies
may impact on the functionality of the website.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Peter Gilliland Art is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by Peter Gilliland Art are as secure as they can be.
Peter Gilliland Art staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
Peter Gilliland Art has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
Peter Gilliland Art requires that all subscribers be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any of Peter Gilliland Art services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor's IP address and session status.
If you believe Peter Gilliland Art has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.